Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Anybody want a kitten? . . . Please?

Update- Apparently my kittens look like a purebred cat called ragdoll kittens. So, they are going quickly, I put up the ad around 3 in the afternoon yesterday and by 8 pm, 4 of the 6 had been spoken for, now, here's to hoping all the people will come today who said they would. . . .


Hee hee, just kidding, I'm not quite to begging. . . yet. I am putting six of the kittens up for sale today. I'm putting them up for $10.00 a piece on our local free classifieds, but quite frankly, I don't really care about the $10. I'm pretty much putting the dollar amount in to get rid of the people who won't take good care of the kittens. Let me know if you're interested. They really are adorable. We just don't want eight cats. go figure.

Here are some pictures.

No comments: