Friday, January 21, 2011

Pampered Chef

Sorry about my extended absence. I have been busy! I am so excited about this year with Pampered Chef. I mentioned in my last post that Pampered Chef had changed their requirements for directorship. Woot! They are requirements I already meet most of the time. This makes me happy.
I am so excited about the incentive trip they announced this year though. For the first time, they are making it so that not only can I go on a cruise in April 2012, I also get a chance to earn a trip to New Orleans this coming November! Woot! So, needless to say I am motivated, Sushi and I haven't been on a real vacation for years. We are long overdue. I jokingly said to my friend that it would be awesome to earn this trip because then Sushi and I could spend some time together and pretend to be married again. She cracked me up, she told me to be careful or "I might end up pregnant." Little does she know we would be fine with that. Tank is two now, another baby would be great. We feel like there is at least one more to come to our family. So, I have been working hard to get at least 8-10 shows a month because I need a vacation! And a free vacation is even better. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could really use a vacation right now, but there's never any money in the budget for that :(