Monday, July 18, 2011

Garden Plenty

Well, my garden is finally growing, I have about 10 small green tomatoes growing and I decided to try to grow tomatillos and they are growing! yeah! This morning I picked my raspberries and found some summer squash and zucchini! yeah! Last year I had a horrid garden, didn't even get zucchini. That is a bad year in the garden. Around here there is a joke that you need to lock your doors when you go to church, not because you're afraid someone might take something but because you're afraid you may end up with a car full of zucchini when you get out of church. hee hee. Looks like my neighbors may need to lock their doors this year. :) Just for fun I threw in a couple pictures of Cakes who lost her first tooth about a month back and Tank who was being very silly.






No comments: