Tuesday, November 2, 2010

six months and counting. . . .


Sushi informed me the other day that he only has six months left of school! Woot! It has seemed like such a long journey. But, at this point, after him going to school for the last three and a half years we can handle almost anything for six months! lol. He is walking on his birthday which is about the best birthday present ever. I am so proud of him and how well he has done while working full time, being a father to our children, holding a church calling and going to school part time. I truly don't know how he does it. I would collapse from exhaustion if I was him. I am so glad he has done it. We will be in so much a better place with the current economy once he graduates. When we started we told ourselves no matter what in four years four years will have passed. We may as well get this done and be in a better place. It's looking like that is the way it's going to be. I am so proud of Sushiboy. What a great husband he is!

No comments: