Thursday, March 31, 2011

Director!!!!

Woot woot! I did it! I am now a director with The Pampered Chef! Yeah! I have been working so hard on this for the last year! I just submitted the last sales needed to get me to where I needed to be. I was amazed at how my friends and family stepped in to help me. At the beginning of today I was 238.02 away from the $5000 I needed for my team sales. Perhaps it was tacky but I put out a plea on facebook and what an amazing response I got! I met and exceeded the goal and now I am a director! This will help our family out so much, AND I can finally check off something on my new years resolution list!

2 comments:

FOREVER YOUNGblood said...

YEAH!!!!! Congratts!!!! You deserve it.

Julie Barker Pullman said...

Congratulations! I don't know exactly what being a director entails, but I know you've worked really hard for it. I'm so happy for you.