Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A day of tough decisions

So, things have been tight around the Sushiboy household for about the last year and a half. Just when we start to think things might be getting a little better, something happens to send us right back to drowning. I have been making my Pampered Chef work but it just isn't enough. So, after a very late night last night of trying to figure out (again) how we are going to make it I made a very difficult decision. I applied for a job at Wallyworld. I want a graveyard shift. Something that I can do that will still allow me to do shows for Pampered Chef and be available for my family. Two of my kids will be in school all day this year so that helps. I'll get home from work, get kids to school and head to bed while they're at school. Hopefully I won't have to do this for long. If I can be bringing in $ with PC and $ from Wallyworld I should be able to have us mostly out of debt within about a year, perhaps sooner. I have no doubts that this will be extremely difficult but I honestly don't know what else to do. We need more money. So, here I go, stretching myself even more thin. sigh. I applied today, wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope things get better for you

BigSister said...

What? I'm sorry that you are thinking of taking of taking on yet another job. Please let me know if you need help with the kids as I am presently unemployeed.