Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm off. . .

Well, bright and early tomorrow morning we're off to our annual camping trip in Southern Utah. It should be fun, if a little cold this year. But let not your heart be troubled, we'll be in a tent trailer with a heater and just in case that doesn't work, we will also have a tent heater as a backup. I got most of my things done that needed to be done before we left. (Remember we are blessing Tank at church on Sunday and we won't be back until Saturday night. So everything needs to be clean and ready for the big family gathering that will follow church.) What I got done will just have to be enough. I'm going to go have some fun (I hope) and make some memories with my kids. Toodles, have a great few days!

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

Have a great time! I love Southern Utah in the spring, that's where we went on our honeymoon. I hope all goes well for Tank and your family on Sunday. How great to be blessed on Easter.