Friday, April 17, 2009

My body for life

Well, I met with my trainer again and I haven't lost a single lb and hardly any inches in the last month. Huh, I guess the missing link is nutrition. So, I've thought about weight watchers but thought it was too stupid to pay $40 a month for someone to weigh me (I know, it's also accountability, and cheerleading). I figured since I've done body for life once for a little while (I didn't stick with it for very long) and I have the book I would try it again. I'm finding it is SOOO much easier this time. I need to take a before picture but I'm afraid I'll break the camera so I haven't. But I love it, I'm not hungry and already seeing results. I'm sure the results are mostly water weight but I'll take even that at this point. I was getting a little tired of working out for an hour and a half a day and not seeing results.

5 comments:

Sushiboy said...

The meals are good.

Fantastagirl said...

I think you need to find something that works for you, because unless it's something that is relatively easy to do - one tends not to stick with it (or maybe that's just me!)

Good luck!

groovyoldlady said...

You can DO it! :-)

Kaycee said...

I've heard of Body for Life and have been meaning to look into it. I'm not a Weight Watchers type of person either, but I know some ladies who love it.

As for "breaking the camera" remember that your kids and hubby love you as you are and will want pictures of you. I hate it when I go back through our family photos and realize that I'm not in any of them.

Gattina said...

My grandma always said eat the half of what you usually eat. Drinking a lot helps too and cuts hunger. Water or tea and no sugar only sweetener. An apple does also stop hunger feeling. That's not a very expensive diet. When I am 3 kgs over my normal weight (mostly during winter) then I only eat salad (tomatoes, lettuce etc) with a little olive oil and vinegar with a grilled steak or fish or vegetables. That's very efficient and rather quick ! Only sport doesn't help !