Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A nice warm weekend

I am going on vacation! I called my Mom the beginning of this month and told her I was ready to just pack the car and run away and go camping for the weekend, unfortunately, I had other obligations that weekend so I couldn't. I just wanted to go camping and hiking and get warm in southern Utah. It's only a 4 hour drive or so and such a fun get away. Anyways, I am going on thursday and I won't be back until saturday night. The funny thing is that it has morphed into a family vacation with my Mom, Dad, two teenage sisters, brother and sister in law. We're going to capital reef, there are lots of easy hikes the kids can go on and the most important thing is, it is warm!!!! Don't have too much fun without me! I'll be back with pictures of my beautiful state.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Cheer34 said...

Have fun....camping with the family is always fun...pictures are a must post

Sushiboy said...

I'll miss you when your gone, be safe!

Unknown said...

Good for you. You really needed this. Hope you have fun!
-Leslie

Mel said...

have fun! I cant wait to see pics!