Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Meme

I stole this from Hoosiergirl, because, well, I'm tired and can't seem to come up with something on my own. And meme's are great filler!

The ABC meme.



A - Age: 31
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore You Hate: Cleaning the bathrooms, laundry, and dishes, they never seem to end.
D – Dad’s Name: Stephen (it's a great name, right hoosiergirl!)
E - Essential Start Your Day Item: A large glass of water, usually followed by a bowl of cereal if I have time before I have to be at the gym.
F - Favorite Actor: Um, I like a lot of actors, I don't particularly have a favorite because they usually open their mouths and that ruins it for me.
G - Gold or Silver: Gold, it looks better on my skin tone.
H - Height: 5′5"
I - Instrument (s) you play: My mother made me take piano lessons for 10 years, I can pick out notes but I can't play up to tempo. I usually play my voice.
J - Job Title: Mom, wife, Pampered Chef lady, nurse, yardworker, accountant, taxi service, chef, maid, wetnurse, oh, you get the idea.
K - Kid(s): 3 kids for which I feel lucky to have, it took a while to get the last one here, Cookie-6, Cakes-4, and Tank-4 months plus the big kid who is their Daddy, Sushiboy-31
L - Likes: flowers, jewelry, cooking, eating, crafts, a beautful yard, an organized, clean house, being in shape (preferably a thin one ;0).
M - Mom’s Name: Faye
N - Nickname: Superwoman, Mom, Sexy (I'm glad sushiboy thinks so!), Honey, Rambo.
O - Overnight Hospital Stay Other Than Birth: I've only had to stay at the hospital when my three kids were born via c-section because I NEVER dialate, it really sucks, I go into labor, experience labor but never progress, I promise, I've endured it for many days and NOTHING happens, I love scheduled c-sections.
P - Pet Peeve: Tailgaters. Tailgating me will only make me drive slower. Every. Single. Time. Lights left on- it's such a waste. Toilet Seat left up- the toilet is ugly, why do we want to see it???
Q - Quote that you like: "If you don't want tempation to follow you, don't act as if you are interested.” and "Trust in the Lord with all thy heart, and He shall direct thy path."
R - Righty or Lefty: right.
S - Siblings: 4 sisters, 4 brothers, I often tease my mom that she won, we won't be breaking her record.
T - Time You Wake Up: usually around 7:30 or 8:00, hopefully as late as possible most days.
U - Useful tool: My computer.
V - Vegetable that you dislike: I pretty much like all vegetables I've tried, I'm almost a vegetarian unless I'm pregnant or nursing, then I really, really like meat.
W - Ways you run late: Waking up late, trying to make the house just right before I leave, talking to people,
X - X-rays You’ve Had: Teeth, back, neck, foot.
Y - Yummy Foods You Make: I make a really good roast, I'm also great at cooking vegetables and breads and cookies/cakes
Z - Zodiac: Cancer. The crab. Big surprise, right?

Enjoy! Happy wednesday.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I love your answers. Are you sure you're only 31? Are you sure I'm THAT much older than you? Impossible!

And yes, Steven is a GREAT name! And my mother's middle name is Fay! What a coincidence!

J.