Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memory Game

Memory Game

Picked this up at my friend Lisita’s blog. Thought I might join in.

1- As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember
2- Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:

groovyoldlady said...

I must say, in all honesty, that my only memory of you is that of seeing your name on Sushiboy's blog. Then he must have told you about the very exciting oatmeal giveaway. (The giveaway is STILL going on; no takers yet, so send all your friends over!) and you commented on my blog.

This is the end of my story.

Jodi said...

Oh, I think you can guess what MY favorite memory of you is:

ME: "Salt Lake City is great...I'm just disappointed I haven't seen any real live Mormons."

S.W.: "We're Mormons!"

Totally red and embarrassed look on MY face, entire table laughing hysterically, while Steven helps me remove my foot from my mouth!!!

J.

Superwoman said...

hoosier- lol yeah, that will go down in my memory as one of the funniest moments in my life. It still makes me laugh when I think about it. Good times.

Me said...

Remember July 18, 2008 when I stopped into your blog for the very first time EVER and I left a comment as if we had known each other forever already?

:)

Lisita said...

I have a very fond memory of us driving in a car listening to Shania Twain's new CD and singing to it very loudly. I know it was pre mission for me so it was probably around 97 or 98. Wow - over 10 years ago!

Jodi said...

I put my "memory game" post up.

Be kind.

J.

Superwoman said...

merritt- yeah, that was great!

Lisa- we were silly girls weren't we! I'm so glad we were normal.