Thursday, October 9, 2008

Me me

I've been tagged by the wonderful Big Sister. So, here you go, you can do it too if you so desire.

Answer these with just one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? Non-existent
2. Where is your significant other? Playing World of Warcraft
3. Your hair color? Red
4. Your mother? At home
5. Your father? On the road
6. Your favorite thing? Having a fun time with the family, laughing together
7. Your dream last night? Thankfully, I don’t remember (I hate pregnant dreams)
8. Your dream/goal? To one day have enough money that we don’t have to worry about money
9. The room you’re in? Office
10. Your hobby? Haaaa Haaaa Haaa, Bwahhhhh, wipes away tears, hobbies no longer exist, only family.
11. Your fear? Losing my family
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy, healthy, someplace where we’re all together
13. Where were you last night? At a Pampered Chef show
14. What you’re not? Skinny, but that will change again in two months I hope.
15. One of your wish-list items? To be debt free
16. Where you grew up? America
17. The last thing you did? Watched Eleventh Hour, it was ok, definitely not as intriguing as Fringe
18. What are you wearing? Some of my new big pregnant clothes
19. Your TV? HD, I always forget to change it to HD and it drives sushiboy nuts
20. Your pet? Baby, Jewel, Pencil, Come in shell come out shell
21. Your computer? Necessary
22. Your mood? Ready to be done with the whole pregnant thing
23. Missing someone? Yes
24. Your car? White
25. Something you’re not wearing? Socks or shoes although it’s supposed to snow this weekend, I guess I’ll have to find some shoes that fit other than flip-flops.
26. Favorite store? I don’t usually love to shop, I truly can’t think of anywhere
27. Your summer? I neglected my yard and garden, I’ll have a lot of catching up to do next summer
28. Love someone? My family, all of them
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When is the last time you laughed? Earlier
31. Last time you cried? I don’t know, I don’t cry often

1 comment:

Jodi said...

You don't like shopping? Are you SURE? I love to shop...but mostly I just look. I hardly ever have much money to BUY.

J.