Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Self Love Day

I stole this from hoosiergirl5.

Photobucket


I love how I follow through on things. If I make a goal I will do all in my power to accomplish that goal but I also realize that sometimes my best is all I can do even if I didn't accomplish all I wanted to. Let me know something that you love about me!

If YOU want to participate, here’s how the whole thing works:

1.) You’re gonna grab yourself a banner. If you don’t like the one I’ve used in this post, you can find another one here.

2.) You’re gonna post that banner and then tell us all something that you really like LOVE about yourself (thus, the “self-love” portion of our program).

3.) Ask or beg your readers to post one thing that they too love about you!!! If your blog friends are nice, you shouldn’t have to beg…much.

4.) Enjoy yourself and spread the love by doing this on your blog! If you want to, drop me a line or a trackback so that I know you participated too!

Hope your valentines day is great!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I like your smile!

J.

Karen said...

I love that it doesn't matter how long it has been since I talked to you, we can instantly connect.

BigSister said...

You are one of my very best friends and you are a great listener. I also think you are a great Mom and I love that you let me be a fun Aunt to your kids.