Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving and I hope everyone else did as well. We had a nice relaxing morning and afternoon and our families arrived around 4:00. We had a wonderful dinner of ham and turkey, mashed potatoes, country sausage gravy and turkey gravy, yams, green bean casserole, stuffing, rolls, pumpkin pie and black bottom bananna creme pie. Everything was so good! I am so greatful for my wonderful family and beautiful home. Sushi is now out trying to see if anything is left in the stores from the black friday sales. There were some pretty great deals out there, I hope what we were looking at is still there, if not, oh well. Later today we will go to Sushi's aunt and uncle's house and hang out with his cousins & their wives and sister & brother in law. It should be a lot of fun. Well, I hope everyone else had a wonderful thanksgiving as well!

Oh, and I'm thankful there are only 4 more days until Dec 2. Almost there!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea!
You made it past Thanksgiving! Sounds like it went just the way you wanted it. Happy Black Friday! :) J/K. Hope to see you on Sunday. Good luck with the last five days. Wow!

Cheer34 said...

Hope the baby has red hair and freckles....I love kids with red hair and freckles....ok I admit it I have red hair and freckles so maybe I am biased a little...but red haired babies are the cutest and rare.....only 2% of the world population are red heads....hope you can relax the next few days....take pictures of the baby and post them asap

Fantastagirl said...

You are so close - only two more days!